What it Zboost?
Welcome to Zboost, the all natural boost. Zboost was created after seeing the market was full of dangerous caffeinated energy drinks and pills. By combining 4 all natural ingredients a person can boost their energy, mental clarity, and immune system.
A contribution of $.50 cents from each bottle will be donated to Alzheimer Society Canada to help fund more research. http://www.alzheimer.ca/en.
What is Zboost made out of?
Being a certified personal trainer and certified nutritionist for over 18 years I studied 4 key ingredients that makes up Zboost.
Each bottle will contain 120 capsules. Suggested servings is 2 capsules.
1. Panax Ginseng extract 24/6 (100 mg)- The potential health benefits of ginseng include immune system improvement, a decrease in blood sugar levels, and temporary improvement of concentration ability, according to WebMD. It has also been studied as a way to boost endurance and treat cancer, heart disease and fatigue. Each capsule will contain 100 mg.
2. Ginkgo biloba extract (60 mg) - This ancient herb acts to enhance oxygen utilization and thus improves memory, concentration, and other mental faculties. The herbal extract has also been shown to significantly improve long-distance vision and may reverse damage to the retina of the eye. Studies have also confirmed its value in the treatment of depression in elderly people. The ginkgo extract may provide relief for those who suffer from headaches, sinusitis, and vertigo. It may also help relieve chronic ringing in the ears known as tinnitus. Each capsule will contain 60 mg.
3. Vitamin C (250 mg)- The health benefits of this powerhouse vitamin, also known as Ascorbic Acid include the prevention and treatment of scurvy, treatment of the common cold, boosting the immune system, lowering hyper tension, the treatment of lead toxicity, curing cataracts, treatment of cancer, combating stroke, and to maintain elasticity of the skin. Each capusle will contain 250 mg.
4. Vitamin B12 (250 mcg) - This water soluble vitamin is taken for memory loss, Alzheimer's disease, to slow aging, and to boost mood, energy, concentration, mental function, and the immune system. Each capule will contain 250 mcg.
Here is an article relating to the effectiveness of ginkgo biloba and panax ginseng by PubMed. Certifed nutritionists and dietitions use PubMed articles as a reference towards general ideas on life sciences and biomedical topics.
What makes Zboost different from other energy products?
1. Does Not Contain Caffeine
We live in an overly caffeinated society. Most so called energy pills and drinks contain one common thing, caffeine. While moderate dosages are considered safe, most people abuse this drug. Caffeine gives people a "lift" where they are more capable of feeling more aware and awake. While this feels good, the crash comes after. Excessive caffeine intake can overtax your central nervous system and burn out your adrenal glands. Consistently overtaxing your central nervous system can result in a weakened immune system.
2. Higher Quality Than Competitors
At NutriLoft our entire goal is to provide the highest quality supplement, with ingredients that are proven to work, while also making it cost effective. This is the first area most supplement companies cut corners. They use substandard ingredients with poor purity levels. Quality comes first with Zboost. We plan on using ingredients that are high purity so you get exactly what you paid for.
While we are new to the supplement industry we are confident we can find and develop good relationships with wholesale suppliers to acquire the best possible ingredients.
3. Saving You Money
There are other products out there with a similar formula but their cost is 20% more. We don't want to break the bank or use the guise of our high-quality ingredients to bring up the price. We don't plan on making a lot of money from this. Our focus to is launch a good product. We believe honesty and integrity should be a cornerstone of what we do.
4. We Value Your Opinion
While we have a concrete vision of we think should be inside Zboost, we are open to feedback. We will listen to you.
5. No Dishonest Marketing
We are here to promise no empty lies. We plan on deluding no one as to what our supplement does and who should take it. This supplement is designed for those that want a convenient, high quality, cost effective, and natural energy pill.
We'll never use shady marketing tactics to promote this supplement. That means no paying for reviews and bribes.
6. No Extra Fillers Added
Some supplements even have dangerous ingredients that can be potentially harmful to your body. They put in extra fillers to make the supplement cheaper and affordable. Zboost will contain no magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate is a commonly used and potentially harmful additive found in many supplements. It will contain only stearic acid which is found naturally in animal and vegetable fats. This is needed to keep the capsules together and will be used in minimal amounts.
8. Increased Vitamin C and B12
Products that are similar to this have smaller amounts of vitamin C and B. These 2 vitamins are water soluble so anything taken in excess will be excreted in the urine. Zboost will contain 250 mg of vitamin C and 250 mcg of vitamin B12 per capsule and still be cheaper than other products.
Sign up to get updates as we will be ready to launch on Indiegogo in January 2017!