A common fact, that many are familiar with, is that an image based file is much more appealing or valuable when compared to a content/text based file. But the question that raises is, is text unnecessary for any marketing strategy? Of course not, we know that without text no one can understand the meaning of the image. So, the best way to create an engaging marketing strategy is by implementing both image and text.
Infographics (information with graphic) is a perfect example of it. It's a presentation of information in a graphic format that is designed to make the data meaningful at a glance. People use infographics to quickly communicate a message. Infographics is a unique and popular form of presentation that looks simple and creative, and is appealing and easily comprehensible for viewers. It's generally used for brand building and increasing awareness about your product and services through the web marketing all over the world. Today, Infographics is the quickest and simplest way to tell your story in an effective way. Today infographics are essential for all online businesses because it's really effective for content marketing. Content marketing is an imperative part of every business, which involves creating and sharing valuable and appealing content for customers. In content marketing, infographics are the main thing for every online business. It actually works like a presentation on the behalf of an organization over the web. It's very helpful to gain traffic over the site.
Why to Include Infographics In Your Content Marketing Strategy?
We know that content marketing strategy has changed a lot in the past decade. Today, we have many ways to get your message out like graphics, charts, images, graphs etc. Several organizations include infographics into their content marketing strategies because it's a way to convert complex information into visual information which is compelling, entertaining and easy to understand. Infographics have helped many business marketers a lot in increasing their website's traffic via backlinks, searches, and viral shares. A recent survey has found that 90% of the information of a website we remember is truly based on visual impact, that's why infographics is an essential thing for making your brand stand out.
The benefits of Infographics are quite clear and straightforward. For marketers and advertisers, it's the most effective way to deliver a message. It is also a new trend in web marketing and will fetch more traffic for you. Here are 6 reasons to use infographics that impress people and compel them to learn something for effective branding:-
1. More Appealing than Mere Text:-Infographics are more eye-catching than text based files. If text file failed to capture the attention of your target audiences, then perhaps visual elements like infographics can do the job better for your business because 90 percent of the information that comes in the brain are visual based.
2. Viral Capabilities:- Due to infographics' attractiveness, the probability for them to be shared on social media and become viral is much higher than text files.
3. Brand Awareness:- Creating an infographic that is embedded with your company's logo and brand can become a strong means of creating maximum brand awareness. If you design an amazing infographic with relevant messages, shapes, colors along with your logo, you'll have an effective means of "Brand Awareness".
4. Engage More Traffic:- Today, Infographics are an entertaining and engaging way that can generate more traffic with more new connections or followers. It's truly a more effective strategy to increase traffic when compared to just text.
5. Advantages of SEO:- An appealing infographics make people attached to your site and share the links on it and the biggest search engine "Google" will index your website much higher due to google's page rank algorithm. It helps a lot for SEO (search engine optimization).
6. Worldwide Coverage:- In a world where online publishing is now visible globally at a button's stroke, infographics can provide global coverage that local print media can never do.