WHIRLY BOARD LLC IS A START-UP COMPANY FOUNDED ON THE BELIEF THAT TIME SPENT RIDING A BOARD IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO QUALITY OF LIFE. EVERY ATHLETE KNOWS THAT GOOD MUSCULAR STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE ARE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO SUCCEED AND BECOME THE BEST YOU CAN BE. THE BEST ATHLETES ARE WELL ROUNDED. THEY HAVE STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, MENTAL STAMINA, BALANCE, AGILITY, PROPRIOCEPTION, AND GOOD MOTOR CONTROL.
Improve your center of balance and agility—and practice full spins of 360º or more—with this fun-but-challenging balance board. Initially invented with board sports in mind, this one-piece board is great for any athlete.
The Whirly Board addresses all of the above. The product was developed as a rotational training tool by an avid board sport enthusiast in Lake Mills Wisconsin. A general fact that applies to all board sports, is that the more comfortable you feel riding, the more enjoyable your experience will be. The concept of the Whirly Board was created with the intent of providing an enjoyable and challenging tool for learning and practicing skills that will translate directly to all board sports. Skills developed on this board will improve the user’s center of balance, board control, and agility. The Whirly Board also teaches proper mechanics of initiating and completing rotational tricks while gaining comfort and spatial awareness throughout the spin.
Don’t let bad weather prevent you from having fun practicing your front side 720s in the comfort of your own home! The Whirly Board provides an enjoyable method of practicing your sport and gaining applicable skills when conditions prevent the real thing. While the board was initially invented with board sports in mind. Users have also found that it is a great training tool for any athlete. Go ahead, give it a whirl, you won’t be disappointed.
- Made in the USA: Lake Mills, WI
- Materials: Canadian maple wood, high density molded polyethylene (HDPE), rubber, and metal screws
- Skateboard Grip Tape: Should be used with shoes only—recommended for skateboarders and skateboard-style tricks
- Cork Rubber: Best with shoes but can be used barefoot or with socks
- Great for core muscle strengthening and balance training—improves agility and enhances spatial awareness
- Practice skateboarding, wakeboarding, water skiing, and more
- For both indoor and outdoor use
- Dimensions: 32.25" x 8.75" x 4"
- Weight: 5.81 lbs.