Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Skydiving is number one on many people’s bucket lists, and a visit to Uluru (Ayers Rock) is a must when visiting Australia! So why not combine the two with a tandem skydive over Uluru (Ayers Rock)? Uluru Tandem Skydive – 12,000ft Scenic flight over Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata-Tjuta!
- Training and preparation is provided by your friendly Australian Parachute Federation qualified tandem skydiving instructor. Assistance in Swedish, Japanese, Chinese, German, French and Korean can be provided.
- Enjoy a scenic flight of Ulura (Ayers Rock) and take in the view of Kata-Tjuta (the Olgas) while your aircraft climbs to jump altitude.
- It’s jump time! You and your tandem master will exit the plane and enter the rush of freefall reaching speeds of more than 200km/h over the Red Centre of Australia.
- Then the parachute opens. Now you can catch your breath and start to take in amazing views in all directions, including the world famous Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the spectacular Kata-Tjuta.
- Your instructor will glide you to a landing at Ayers Rock Resort. You will be returned to your accomodation.
- Your experience can be captured with a Video and Photo package on request.
- Guests will be returned to their accomodation approximately 2 hours after the pick-up time.
- The booking time is the pick-up time from the guests accomodation in Yulara
- We DO NOT pick up from Alice Springs (Alice Springs is a 5 hour drive away).
- We can pick-up and drop-off from the Ayers Rock Airport by arrangement.
- Upgrade to a Sunrise or Sunset jump for $100pp.
- Upgrade to jump and be delivered to an Ayers Rock Resort Sounds of Silence Dinner Experience for $100 (NOTE: price does not include the dinner, only transfer to the dinner)
- Capture your experience with a Video and Photo Package for $125.