Enter your email here to simply be alerted when the game goes live on Kickstarter later in 2017 so you can get your NSFW pack and the juicy deluxe edition!
Total Recall is a tabletop game that has been officially licensed from Studiocanal and is being published by Overworld Games. It takes the Good Cop Bad Cop engine and enhances it to fit the theme of the 1990 film Total Recall. The game is designed by Brian Henk and Clayton Skancke with illustrations by Phillip Simpson, graphic design by Trenton Payne, and 3D Modeling by Sławek Kościukiewicz. For a memory of a lifetime... Rekall Rekall Rekall.
The game will contain EIGHT models of the Mossberg 500 Bullpup straight from the movie crafted by the exceptionally talented Sławek Kościukiewicz. And rumor has it there may be stretch goals for new gun models...
Getting a Mossberg pointed in your face adds a level of intensity you don't find in many other games.
Differences from Good Cop Bad Cop
Total Recall uses the game engine from the award-winning hit Good Cop Bad Cop, but it has substantial changes to fit better in the Total Recall universe. Here are the main differences:
- In Total Recall, players start with 1 bar of Turbinium. Drawing new Plot cards requires that you give 1 Tubinium to another player (showing trust).
- Each player STARTS with a gun. Instead of taking your turn to pick it up, you take your turn to aim it. This completely removes the "Aim" phase and simplifies turns.
- Aiming a gun at someone allows you to take ALL of the Turbinium from your target. How can you say no when they have a gun pointed at you?
- Just like in the movie, getting shot in the dream makes you wake up. If that happens, you become a Rekall Scientist and you manipulate the dream from the outside. You have a completely different winning condition and completely different actions that allow you to keep the rest of the players dreaming while you steal their Turbinium.
- Those are a bunch of other small changes, but those are the big ones!
Not Safe For Work?
Although the game itself is safe for work, we'll have a NOT safe for work pack given to all of our Kickstarter backers, which will contain new plot cards with curse words and more bloody Wounded tokens. You may not remember, but they swore a lot in that movie! Now get your a** to Mars!
Stop back here for more details as the game progresses or follow Overworld Games on your favorite social media platform.
-Brian and Clayton
Total Recall ™ is a trademark of Studiocanal S.A.S All Rights Reserved. © 2017 Studiocanal S.A.S ® All Rights Reserved.