Practical Magic is organised into four pillars of Calm, Create, Empower and Vitality.
These cards help you to get unstuck and back to the heart of who you are; connected to your fullest self.
This Practical Magic Activation Deck will:
- invite you to slow down to connect you to your own presence
- cultivate new ways to activate your truth
- guide you in becoming your own life coach
- help you to step out of the grey, and into full and wild technicolour shine
It’s all magic, practically delivered.
What is Practical Magic?
Practical Magic is the secret to life. It’s the heart of you.
Practical Magic is the connection of heart love to soul wisdom. This blended melting pot of goodness will help you to design your best life, make positive changes and live creatively on your own terms. And when you tap into the magic inside of you, you are able to access the answers to any questions you need answering.
Why we need Practical Magic
I was ready to discover Practical Magic. Ripe for it. I’d been questioning everything – every facet of my life – for years. I’d get stuck in between worrying about the future and obsessing over the past. I made the same mistakes over and over again, always berating myself that I had ended up here again, somehow immune from the lessons life was desperate to have me learn.
I had no rational judgement of people, or places, or jobs, or relationships… I ignored the voice that told me, after every disappointment, “I’m here for you.”
But that’s what Practical Magic is. Once I found it, I understood:
It’s being in communion with the self. Knowing that life, the universe, everything – it’s on the inside.
And if you need a little help finding that – like I did? Well, that’s what is in the box. I’m using all of my experience as a life coach, Master NLP and hypnotherapy practitioner and Qoya teacher to help you, help yourself.
They are for you, they are designed with you in mind. Like me, you’re curious and creative, and understand that there’s magic inside all of us.
- 52 Cards with round corners, on thick silk coated card stock
- Each design is unique and individually illustrated
- Full colour, design on back
- Card Size: 89x129mm - perfect for reading and sharing
- 136-page guidebook, explaining each card meaning, giving an affirmation and providing a Practical Magic activation exercise
- Links to additional Practical Magic creative visualisations, meditation downloads, videos and playlists
- Rigid lid and base style box - a great way to store your cards and book.
I’ve created The Practical Magic Activation deck as the tool you need to become your own life coach.
To use, simply take the deck, pull a card, connect in, and then flip to the instruction book to activate your next step.
(Spoiler alert: you already have all the answers… I’m just asking the right question.)
I’ve worked with thousands of people across scores of countries, and I promise you: this works.
Kate Taylor a creativity and empowerment coach, Master neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) practitioner & clinical hypnotherapist, Qoya teacher, writer, and speaker on a mission to help us live an embodied life, full of creative expression. Practical Magic is Kate's take on her blended melting pot of tools, and her approach in bringing spark, magic, and a bit of rock n’ roll colour to her client’s lives
Mat Denney is an artist, printmaker, photographer and creative director. His work blends digital precision with the warmth and unpredictability of analogue textures and mark-making. “It’s important to be open to surprises and accidents in the creative process. I like to think that the materials are exerting their will as much as I am - so the end result is a collaboration between me and my pencils and brushes”. The look of these cards is inspired by Practical Magic’s technicolour approach to life.
The Kickstarter funds will be used for the printing and production of the decks, and any other materials related to the rewards, as well as associated costs to fulfil getting these to you. I have also factored in business costs such as trademarking, and paying the designers and producers who’ve worked so hard with me to make this happen.
We also need to take Kickstarter and credit card payment processing fees into consideration.
If we are lucky enough to have any additional funding, we will be looking at creating additional designs, and work towards creating an app.
Click here to download graphics to help share the campaign with your friends, family and followers who you think would also love this deck!
THANK YOU! I know together we are going to make some serious Practical Magic. The world needs it!
- Rochelle Schieck for the gift of Qoya
- Holly Jones for your incredible video skills
- Simon Coupe for being a design genius
- Laura Jane Williams for your magic words
- Claire Sanders for your people-powered knowledge and wisdom
- Bainbridge Studios for letting us film and print in the space
- Jade Goto & Luke Dancy for your kindness and awesome plants
- Carla Oxlade for seeing the vibrancy in me with your portraits.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR KICKSTARTER ACCOUNT EMAIL IS THE ONE YOU CHECK EVERY DAY & LOOK OUT FOR AN EMAIL FROM US WHEN THE CAMPAIGN ENDS ON 24 MAY 2018.
When the campaign ends, you’ll be sent a "Backer Survey", which is when you give us your shipping address. The quicker you do that step, the easier it'll be to get your packages to you. It would be such a shame if you missed that email so please look out for it when the campaign ends.