Trying to create an online multi vendor eCommerce marketplace? It has become simple now with more development companies offering readymade solutions to build multi vendor store on Magento and various other platforms but the big deal actually is to consider how specific these readymade scripts can get to fulfill your peculiar business requirements?
The following is not going to be just a matter of discussion about the customizability of readymade solutions rather a comprehensive coverage of what to do to develop your own multi vendor store in 3 steps.
Step 1: Idea, Niche, Feedback, Trial runs, Opportunities to sell
The fact that there are millions of customers online with millions of businesses competing for those customers and ecommerce industry is valued in trillions is completely real. So, the competition is as good as the demand. Be specific with your business idea and carefully choose your niche in which you are going to focus on.
Be clear about the uniqueness that’s going to distinguish your products from the rest as that creates the difference.
Consider the opportunities for a trial run. To begin with, friends and family are the best people to get real feedback. Before you could get into selling in full swing, you’ll have to know a glimpse of how well your products are being received from anonymously by trying test runs.
Third party marketplaces are the best places for that. You go less on investment but can manage to be among thousands of competitors in your niche. This will educate you on where your product stands among competitors.
Step 2: Now comes the big deal. Zeroing in on a multi vendor script that’s flexible enough to fulfill your specific business needs.
Apphitect Marketplace 2 is a readymade Magento multi vendor module and here is why it can help you build the perfect website you dream of:
Available in Magento 1.9 and Magento 2.0 CE versions
You have the convenience of choosing between the two happening CE versions of Magento ecommerce platform as Apphitect Marketplace extension is available in both Magento 1.9 and 2.0.
- Apphitect Marketplace is cloud ready - The multi vendor store you build can be instantly go live as this Magento 2 Marketplace Script provides Amazon cloud support.
- YouTube Videos - Sellers can add demo, explanatory videos for their products by importing them from YouTube.
- Custom Attributes - Custom attributes created by admin can be used by sellers to add unique variants of their products while listing them through the front end.
- Custom Store URL - Sellers can choose their brand name or store name to be mentioned in the URL in order to gain better online visibility
- Free Add-ons - 3 free add-ons viz., Social Login, One Step Checkout, Super Deals for improving user enrollment and sales
- Product Types - Support for four different types of products that provides room for more number of users to sell in your marketplace.
- Flexible commission - Flexible commission, local and global shipping fees for every product.
- Dashboards - Dashboard for admin and sellers to know sales and other key updates in real time.
- Ajax - Ajax powered product comparison, filters, quick view in order to minimize loading speed to the bare minimum.
- Communication - Internal communication system for admin and sellers to send requests and information.
These some of the key features of Apphitech’s multi vendor software and before wrap this up here are some of the reasons which will make your website building process easy:
Our post sales support include ticket handling through mails, information sharing and guidance via live chat via forums, voice and video calls.
Free updates on every stages of refinement or every extension and script. You’ll be able to get the new updates, bug fixes for free and on time.
Thorough documentation of A to Z you have to do with the product you have purchased helps you through installation, configuration and setup process.
Step 3: Promote and touch lives
Market your products not as a business owner but as a consumer. Don’t ask people to buy but just tell what’s special in your product to buy it. Social media, paid advertising, display ads, affiliate marketing and viral marketing are some of the marketing ideas which you can try.
The next big thing after that is to get the real feedback from your customers. Reviews help you locate faults, improve product quality, know customer expectations and also earn the trust of first time visitors. Positive reviews and ratings will provide the much needed good impression for your products thus improving the chances of buying it drastically.