Take your life back!
We are told not to mix business with pleasure, but it is hard to follow this wisdom when it comes to messaging apps. When you are online all of your contacts see you are online – both your best friend and your boss. You are out with friends and you send a quick message to another friend to coordinate meeting later that evening. Suddenly, that new client you have been trying to attract sees you online and decides Friday night is a great time to discuss the project. What do you do? Suddenly, your worlds collide with no good solution. Do you dare to blow him off? Do you blow off your friends because this may be the opportunity of a lifetime? SWIPE – The Business Messenger is your answer to this most modern of social problems.
• Separate profiles for business contacts and friends along with an unknown profile for new contacts and contacts that you are not quite sure about
• Set your status “offline” in either or both profiles even while you are online
• Automatically block presence information to business contacts according to your preset schedule
• Use encrypted chats with option for self-destructing messages
• Option to automatically delete your account after a long period of inactivity
• Advanced server security to protect you messages from hackers
• Integrated SMS, email, phone and Facetime access
• Seamlessly chat with all Telegram users
• Use the same account through other standard Telegram interfaces
• Chat with groups of up to 200 users
• Share any type of file up to 1.5 GB
• Contact details are shown directly in the app
SWIPE is currently available only on iOS. It will soon be available on other platforms. In the meantime, you can access all of your contacts and chats through other Telegram apps. Some functionality will not be available and you may unintentionally override some settings. Refer to our FAQ for further details.