The Spike + Bar is a unique Titanium EDC Spike and Pry tool that is cleverly designed to be easy to carry, lightweight and tough!
Stop using using your knife tip as a pry bar!
You can use the Spike + Bar to:
- Open stubborn packages (I'm looking at you, bag of beef-jerky).
- Pry paint can lids.
- Pry open sticky drawers.
- Punch holes into materials including leather and sheet metal.
- No can opener? Use the Spike + Bar.
- Loosen stubborn knots.
- Press those small "reset" buttons.
- Break hard ground and ice while on a camping trip.
- Pry staples.
- Use it as an awl to mark metal and wood for construction projects.
- For commuters and bikers, it makes a great tool for adjusting air tire valve stem pressure.
- Breaking through a window in an emergency.
- ...and more!
The Spike + Bar has been designed to include O-Rings for grip, an ergonomically knurled case/handle and a strong but lightweight Titanium spike/pry tip!
In addition to the standard Titanium spike configuration, the Spike + Bar is also available in Copper and Brass!
Great camping tool!
- Copper Case / Titanium Spike
- Copper Case / Copper Spike
- Aluminum Case / Titanium Spike
- Brass Case / Titanium Spike
- Brass Case / Brass Spike
The Spike + Bar is machined in Minneapolis, by me.
The Spike + Bar is available with a lightweight Titanium Spike option.
Spike + Bar dimensions:
- .62" Diameter
- 3.36" Overall Spiked Configuration Length
- 2.75" Cased Configuration Length
- 2.22" Spike Length
Spike + Bar weights:
- .07 oz - Aluminum Case / Titanium Spike
- 1.8 oz - Copper or Brass Case / Titanium Spike
- 2.6 oz - Copper or Brass Case / Copper or Brass Spike