Unleash your adventurous spirit as you feel the breeze in your hair as you use pedal power to cycle your way around the island or combine both bike and snorkel for an unforgettable land and sea experience. Don’t waste valuable time waiting in queue, book a bike before you go!
- Guided Introductory Walking Tour with English Speaking Guide
- Bike Hire with helmet and security lock
- Hotel transfers from most metropolitan hotels
- Return ferry to Rottnest Island
- Swan River Cruise with commentary (from Perth only)
- Morning and Afternoon Tea (from Perth only)
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
Get active…Unleash your adventurous spirit as you feel the breeze in your hair as you use pedal power to cycle your way around the island or combine both bike and snorkel for an unforgettable land and sea experience. campervan relocations
Don’t waste valuable time waiting in queue, book a bike before you go! Ride straight from the jetty for breathtaking views, secluded bays and beaches.
Tips…There is no drinking water or food available outside the Thomson Bay and the Geordie Bay settlement areas, so don’t forget your supplies - water, lunch, sun cream, bathers, towel and camera are essentials!
During summer, bays on the south offer protection in the mornings from the prevailing easterly winds. By afternoon the famous Fremantle doctor comes in the south-west making the bays to the north such as The Basin, Parakeet Bay and Little Armstrong Bay the best.
The island is 11km long by 4km wide and takes approximately 3.5 hours to ride around.
- Collect your bike and snorkel as you disembark the ferry
- Make sure you visit Parker Point for great photos and snorkelling
- Stop at Wadjemup Lighthouse for 360 degree views
- Follow the coastline for an array of beach options
- Allow enough time to return for your ferry
Terms of Travel:
Pre-bookings Essential. Package price includes the Rottnest Island Admission Fee.
Departs daily, except Christmas Day, Good Friday and Channel Swim Day
Departs from Fremantle WA.