With help of this Captcha Module, we can avoid spam form submissions. Many websites have started integrating Google’s new No Captcha reCaptcha. It has a better anti-bot protection and user experience.According to Google this new model which provides the higher level of protection than the old model. This new model -No Captcha reCaptcha, has a better user experience than the old recaptcha. This feature will ask the user to click a single checkbox.
The CAPTCHA system prevents automated or SPAM entries to the website with the help of the computer programs such as crawlers, bots, and other spam software. Captcha module uses the Google’s reCaptcha facility to be integrated into the forms in Prestashop software.
By using this Captcha Module, we can avoid spam form submissions. It is supported in Prestashop forms such as Contact us, Send to Friend and Account registration.Many websites have started integrating Google’s new No Captcha reCaptcha. It has a better anti-bot protection and user experience.
According to Google this new model provides the higher level of protection than the old model. This new model -No Captcha reCaptcha, has a better user experience then the old one. This feature will asks the user to click a single checkbox. It uses image-based verification only if necessary.
- PrestaShop Google No Captcha reCaptcha has a better protection and user experience.
- Compared to traditional captcha, reCAPTCHA is way more user-friendly with the "I'm not a Robot" checkbox.
- Flexible administrative configuration panel.
- After making changes in the site backend, the reCaptcha preview can be viewed instantly in the backend itself.
- By using the "Custom" option in the backend the user can customize the reCaptcha Design
- You can install the module through Module install feature in Administrator end
- After login to the website, Go to Admin ->Modules ->Click `Add a module from my computer`
- Then upload `Module file` from your computer (the zip archive of egrCaptcha.zip) and Click on `Upload this module` option.
- Now install `egrCaptcha` by searching for `egrCaptcha` in the module listing page (Which will be listed in Admin Modules Front Office Features)
- Manually you can install reCaptcha by unziping the downloaded module
- Copy the folder “egrCaptcha” from the path “YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE” and paste to the related path in your PrestaShop folder.
- Finally go to Admin section, select the egrCaptcha module and install `egrCaptcha`.