Spay-Neuter to Save Lives
PAWS SPAY/NEUTER CENTER
No / Low Cost Clinic
“Prevent an unwanted litter and you’ll be saving lives”
BE PART OF THIS PROJECT
• DONATE NOW and BECOME A SUSTAINING DONOR
• BROADCAST OUR MISSION TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW
THAT LOVE ANIMALS
• HELP US RAISE FUNDS
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS
PAWS Clinic will perform about 2,500 spay/neuter surgeries each year therefore preventing 10,000 + puppies and kittens to be born from unwanted/unplanned pregnancies. From those 10,000 + the number of future pregnancies avoided will be millions more.
PAWS Team efforts will be reducing the overpopulation at animal shelters and at the same time will be providing dogs and cats with a healthier longer life.
Your philanthropic participation on this project will make it a reality. Please help us to so that we complete this project more rapidly.
The sad reality we cannot accept!
“More 2.7 Million dogs or cats are euthanized in the United States every year. Thousands of these animals enter shelters hoping for a second chance to find a new home. Many of the lucky ones have a happy ending and go on to live a better life; but for others it may sadly be the end of the road.
It doesn’t have to be this way! PAWS will unite many other philanthropic enterprises to provide low-to-no-cost pet sterilization resources. Making the choice to spay or neuter your pet is one of the best ways to guarantee we can stop pet overpopulation and end euthanasia of healthy animals. Prevent an unwanted litter and you’ll be saving lives.” (Broward.org)
“Spay/Neuter of a pet also provides other important health benefits:
• Behaviors such as mounting, urine spraying and some forms of male aggression (relating to females in heat) are reduced due to the decrease in hormone levels brought about by neutering.
• Medical evidence suggests that spaying reduces the risk of mammary tumors considerably in female dogs when done before 2.5 years and even more so if done before the first heat. A mammary tumor is a very common disorder of female dogs and more than 50% end up being malignant. Spaying female dogs more than two years before the removal of mammary tumors increases her survival odds by 45%.
• Your pet chances at a longer life due to better health are increased. A healthier pet means less trips to the vet’s office and a cost savings for you!” (Broward.org)
"Our lives would be unfilled without Animals as they help us with our solitude, teach us how to smile and to love also unconditionally"~Paws
Spay-Neuter to Save Lives
Please help PAWS to make a difference to thousand of dogs and cats, pets that we
Love so much.