MsGenuity, the crowdfunding portal finding and funding projects that matter to moms and their families, will be launching, on September 1st, Project Kids. It features projects that make life better for kids - from an innovative eco-friendly product line of baby clothes developed in Finland to an experimental yoga program benefitting kids on the spectrum.
Raising funds for child oriented products and projects can face challenges. Despite Moms spending 85 cents out of every household dollar, they are only 1 out of 14 visitors to major crowdfunding sites (currently most crowdfunding sites are dominated by young males funding games and new technology).
Project Kids – A Solution
At MsGenuity, we want to get great product ideas into the hands of moms and families so Project Kids will be reaching out to 50,000 moms and women through social media and email. Plus, project creators are being coached, at no cost, in positioning their products and social media campaigns for optimal engagement with the mom community. The goal is for product creators to collaborate with backers in the MsGenuity Neighborhood - moms and women visionaries who want to enhance the lives of those they influence. They want to invest in new products, influence product design by interacting with project owners, and share their “findings” with family and friends.
Project Kids Designed by an Expert in the Mom Market
The Project Kids program is being overseen by Marcia Christ, MsGenuity CEO. She was formerly the Creative Director and Senior VP at Ogilvy & Mather, one of the three largest ad agencies in the world. Marcia has attended more than 300 family focus groups and developed a reputation among Fortune 100 companies for strategically propelling new mom and kid products into national brands. Marcia’s clients included Mead-Johnson, Kimberly-Clark, Chesebourgh-Ponds, Avon, American Express and Best Foods. Marcia also received numerous accolades including the Advertising Age Best TV Commercials, Effie, Andy and the Gold Annual International Film and TV Festival of New York awards.
Project Kids Projects
Some of the projects, in alphabetical order, being launched within the Project Kid program include…
- Beibamboo - a leading edge, eco-friendly baby clothes product line
- BotaniCuties - garden themed designer plush toys
- Bracees - a fun and fashionable accessory for pre-teens to individualize their braces
- Edvite - an app empowering teachers and parents with tools to identify and reserve child-friendly neighborhood activities
- Helping Kids on the Spectrum - an experimental yoga course for kids and their parents to achieve a higher level of calmness and attentiveness
- ImaginMe - an ingenious animated story app enabling parents to embed their child as the main character
- My Busy Books - a library program helping kids with early literacy skills
- My Shoe Boom - an easy to use kit for personalizing kids shoes and sneakers
- Nellie Knows the Alphabet - simple stories empowering children to discover their own self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Pajama Monsters - an inventive combination of stuffed huggables and stories to chase the gremlins from a child's life
- Paragon - an educational comic series enlightening kids about toxic chemicals and environments
- Spritelings - kids collaborating with the author to build a colorful and inspiration group of nomadic creatures and their new world.
- Xtreme Back Paks - a back pack protecting school work dragged through the toughest weather and after school activities
MsGenuity is a reward-based crowdfunding site featuring innovative productsthat matter to moms and their families. MsGenuity offers both men and women crowdfunding project owners the opportunity of raising funds and collaborate on-line with a community of mom shoppers. Reaching the mom community is key to the growth and balance of the crowdfunding market as moms spend 85¢ of every household $1. MsGenuity is located in Sarasota, FL. It is a Delaware corporation registered in Florida.
For more information access: