Stylish, affordable, fashionable footwear Shoes and boots made by us for you
We have found a manufacturer who uses traditional methods and has amazing attention to detail and the same level of passion as us with regards to finish and style. We have settled on ten designs that are stylish and unique. We have manufactured these samples but now need to raise the funds needed to go into full manufacture.
We can provide you with fantastic shoes at a great price that will last . At the same time you are helping a team of young designers get started in their dream to bring fashion, quality and affordability to the market place. We want to produce more shoes, belts and other leather goods.
Each style has been named after a corresponding ship built by JLT in its previous incarnation
- The ambassade – a classic brogue with a twist – black and white herringbone tweed – leather sole and uppers with rubber inter sole dampers to create immediate comfort and durability
- The liberty – a brogue boot with brown and white herringbone tweed, seven hole laces and side zip for easy removal.
- Rubens – Pointed brogue slip on, mixed red/black leather/rubber sole with padded insole for immediate comfort
- Allenby – Black suede with a black leather strap over with purple trim and inner. Formal, stylish and practical
- Drakensburg – Heavy duty tan boot with tan hide interior and two cross over buckles for fastening, suede trim on boot upper
- Oswestry – zip up boot with mixed suede and leather upper
- Pearl – Mixed black and tan brogue with purple instep and thin sole for natural feel and comfort
- Embassage – leather uppers, lightweight sole, strap over buckle fastener
- Vencedora - Studded fashion shoes with purple leather interior
At the end of the campaign, we will send a survey form together with a size chart so you can pick up the perfect size for you.
Once our campaign ends we will get busy manufacturing and sending out with UPS to all destinations in north America and the European Union – for countries outside this area we will contact you at the time about shipping methods and their costs. You will receive your goods within 4 months of the end of bidding – in most cases much faster!
We will not skimp on quality or support – if you have issues or questions then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you. We will stick during manufacture to the highest standards and the best materials.
Facebook / Instagram You know as well as us that exposure is the key to our success right now – so please help us reach more people by sharing / liking / listing this campaign wherever you can. We cant thank you enough for this vital support that will make all the difference to us. Lets make this work! The deepest thanks from all at JLT.
Risks and challenges
We are all set and ready for manufacture so there is no risk to you. We will of course stay in constant communication so that everyone knows exactly where things stand at all times. We are working with a factory in Asia who are well established and reliable and they have worked with us every step of the way.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter