MM+ is for developers making multi-player games. It's a match making and management system for players, and, top level management tools for multiplayer games. That's the "+" in MM+!
Managing player accounts, lobbies, payment gateways, and building economies both inside and outside the game, are all part of MM+. More? MM+ is a stand alone application that will run on your server. This means no monthly fee's and no CCU throttling by service oriented match making companies.
MM+ will offer full integration instructions and tech support via direct communication with the developer, and, a tech forum for the community. We'll get you up and running on your own server for one flat fee!
MM+ saves developers time by providing the match making and player management framework, without having to create it yourself. Focus on the game, let MM+ handle the match making.
MM+ is built on c++ and contains wrappers for c# and java script. This makes it fast and versatile to fit your application integration needs.
- Match making (inlcudes skill based matching)
- No CCU Limits
- Player account creation
- Player data logging
- Lobby system
- Player messaging (local and global)
- Leader boards
- Web based management system for admins and players
- Game key generation
- Patching management
- Payment gateways
- Monetization and micro transaction
- News letter and bulk email players
- In game promotions and admin messaging
- Metrics gathering for productivity and targeting
- Econmomy building
- Has a built in QOS tester
Why use MatchMaker Plus?
- MM+ is compatible with RakNet, Unet, Photon, Bolt, and other network solutions.
- MM+ runs on your server.
- No monthly fees.
- Output logs for each method call
- Port changing
- Update games messages without recompiling
- Push game updates and patches
The API in Development
Scriptable objects allow easier configuration
Development time line