In 2016, there were 82,000 cyber incidents and over 4,100 confirmed breaches worldwide. These incidents included:
- access to a system or device and its data
- extraction, deletion or damage to any form of data
- disruption of availability of any business operation or service
- activities causing financial or reputational harm
Even more, astonishing is that 74,000 of these incidents were avoidable. The culprits were typically internal actors making a poor security decision.
With the Halberd and GateKeeper, no longer choose between security and convenience have both.
So how does it all work?
In order to use the GateKeeper's proximity authentication you'll need the following:
- 1 Halberd Smart Bluetooth Key or Trident App (the key)
- 1 USB lock (Included with Halberd) or internal 4.0 BLE chip (the lock)
- GateKeeper Single-user Authentication Software (the code)