Dwarrows reached the Top 100 on day 1 and was Greenlit in 13 days!
Dwarrows is a peaceful Town-Builder that borrows from the Action Adventure genre.
Placing a Windmill in town
Take control of three uniquely skilled characters to leave the confines of the town, explore the lush forest surrounding it, and work together to solve puzzles.
Some wild bluebirds in the woods
Gather resources to build your town, invite the wandering elves to join it, and discover treasures within the ruins of a forgotten civilization.
The Dwarf chops down a tree for wood
- Explore, quest, and puzzle through a peaceful and atmospheric world
- Play as three uniquely skilled characters
- Discover new town structures, characters, and treasures
- Build your town and balance resources and expansion
- Gather resources to supply your town and townsfolk to live in it
- Use ancient artifacts to boost character abilities and town productivity
- Unlock new structures for your town by combining blueprints
- Cuts down trees to collect wood resources
- Mines gold and stone resources
- Carries large explosives to open blocked or hidden passageways
- Repairs and builds structures
- Designs new town structure blueprints
- Blocks projectiles and falling debris with her shield
- Detects hidden treasures
- Quickly travels by sprinting
- Skillfully climbs walls
The Town Alchemy System allows players to experiment with combining structure types to create a new one. The logic is similar to that of Little Alchemy. When the player discovers a new structure type they receive a blueprint, which they can use to build that structure in town.
- Tent + Tent = Small House
- House + Small Store = Inn
- Puppet Show + Farm = Circus Tent
- Build markets to better the economy and add to your town’s resource capacity
- Build houses to increase population capacity
- Build farms to feed and maintain your population
- Build recreational and entertainment structures to keep your townsfolk happy and productive
Try to befriend the animals and creatures found within Dwarrows. Once an animal is endeared to you, you can give it a name and it will follow you during your travels.
Pets help the character it is following by improving it's abilities and luck. You can bring one along for each of your characters.
The kind and peaceful Wood-Elves suffered a great flood that took their homeland and for many years they wandered the commonwealth as refugees with no place of their own. Queen Solatia saw the plight of the Wood-Elves and for her subjects she acquired an agreement with a people from an ancient, far-away country. The Achyrons agreed to allow the Wood-Elves to settle in their indigenous territories, the luscious Dusken Woodlands where there would be plenty of resources, life, and treasure to help them build a new society.
An old keep from a failed settlement attempt still stands there in an valley called Duskenvale. There, the wood-elves began to set-up a base of Operations and await the arrival of an expert team from the Royal Company of Colonizers to assist them in the start of a new civilization.
The Royal Company of Colonizers is an elite group of experts whose skills pertain to the colonization and growth of the commonwealth they serve. Though there are hundreds within it’s ranks there are no more storied colonizers than a little mismatched trio made up of a Dwarf, a Halfling, and a Gnome.
The three always insist on working together because they believe that their differences make them a stronger team. Traveling the world in the service of good, helping to build infrastructure, and stabilize developing towns and economies, Dwilben, Horbir, and Gloia dedicated their lives to the casual heroics of ingenuity and resourcefulness.