Discover a timeless world
With Daintree Tours you will explore one of the last true remaining rainforest wilderness areas. Discover a timeless world of splendour, with birds, butterflies in amazing rainforest areas & pristine beaches, only found in today’s World Heritage regions
Full day tour
– Pick up & drop off from Port Douglas accomodation
– Daintree River crossing
– Morning tea
– Lunch at a Rainforest Resort
– Informative guide
– Cooper creek cruise
– Pick up from your Port Douglas accomodation – Meet your friendly guide for the day!
– Cross the Daintree River – enter the rich and diverse ecosystems of the wet tropics
– Beach walk – the only place where two World Heritage Listed areas meet. Learn about Lt James Cooks voyage up the east coast of Australia.
– Morning Tea – enjoy a cup of local hot Daintree Tea or freshly plunged coffee
– Cruise the Cooper Creek – welcome to the lands of the prehistoric estuarine crocodile and stunning wetlands
– Lunch – delicious lunch at a beautiful rainforest resort
– Guided rainforest walks – enjoy a personalised guided walk along the Marrdja, Jindalba or Dubuji boardwalks. Embrace the rich diversity of this unique area
– Alexandra Lookout – enjoy panoramic views from the ‘top of the Daintree’. sweeping views across the Daintree River, Snapper Island and Port Douglas
– Daintree Ice cream – treat yourself to the rare and unusual fruits of the tropics in creamy ice cream
– Mossman Gorge – walk along the elevated boardwalk through the trees as you explore the spectacular Mossman Gorge
DEPARTS: Pick up from Port Douglas accomodation start’s at 07:20 am
RETURN: Drop off at Port Douglas accomodation is approximately 4.30pm
Tour operates every day of the year. Excluding Christmas Day.
Pick up and droff off is from guests accommodation.