A really comfortable cruising yacht with air-conditioning, 2 waterslides, a 6 metre dive platform, 21 cabins, hot showers, a heated spa bath for 12 and superb dive facilities. Lots of fun – This boat is famous for it’s crew and fun in the sun!
How many people on board in total: campervan relocations
Atlantic Clipper carry’s a maximum of 53 passengers and 7 crew members including 3 dive instructors = 63 people
– Visit the top sights, Whitehaven Beach, Bush walk up to Hill Inlet and several dive spots.
– Sail throughout some of our 74 Islands.
– Snorkel/dive/swim stunning pristine reefs
– SCUBA dive – We are the best equipped dive vessel in the Whitsundays.
-Massive sun bathing decks with comfy bean bags and shaded areas for really hot days.
– Whale watching when in season (July to Sept).
– Fully air-conditioned (an absolute must in the summer).
– Dive platform – not for the faint of heart!
– Incredibly friendly and professional crew that go out of their way to ensure you have the best holiday!
– Get your camera out for the pod of dolphins that visit us on 8 out of 10 trips. This family have been visiting us for years – our favourite thing!
– Snorkel at North Hook, the best diving and snorkelling around! Look for some amazing species of fish and marine life including the parrot fish, bat fish, cuttlefish, giant clams and of course NEMO!
– Cold beer, balmy evenings, gazing at the southern cross whilst you spot the shooting stars…priceless!
– Fresh linen, sheets, blankets and pillows.
– All freshly prepared meals and snacks – special diets on request.
– Please BYO drinks to be stored in our massive walk in cold room.
– 12 Person Spa.
– 2 Water slides, 1 massive 8 Metre Water slide!
– 6 Metre Dive platform.
– Air-conditioning and hot showers
– Stinger suits, snorkel equipment.
– 2,3,4, berth cabins – we have 21 cabins
– Huge plasma T.V
– Night time fun with the crew – we are famous for it!
– Intro dives – $60 – A full dive with our dive team who are highly trained in taking new comers to diving, so don’t be scared – tick the box!
– Certified dives – $60.
– Subsequent dives – $50 (second dives payable onboard only).
– Chips, chocolates and soft drinks – $3.00
– Upgrade to a private double, $100 per person or a private twin cabin $50 per person.