Investing in BlissPanic means investing in differences.
0 yrs: Rejected by my father for not having the "right" skin
8 yrs: Picked at for not knowing one of the languages from my ethnic background
11 yrs: Told my natural hair was "ugly" and I "should straighten it"
14 yrs: Mocked for preferring to read books over attending parties
16 yrs: Ridiculed for having a speech impediment
But why should what people say define me? Let's embrace our differences. Let's be aliens.
- Your only label should be your name
- Investing in BlissPanic means investing in differences
- Each design is an abstract of what it means to be unique
What We Need & What You Get
Here's a little more detail:
- We're looking to raise at least $720 and anything helps, a dollar or two dollars, anything
- You can get an exclusive BlissPanic T-shirt that won't be available in stores after the campaign is over and...
- There is a discounted combo pack that won't be available at the same low price after the campaign is over
- Funds will be used to get you guys swagged out in some BlissPanic wear, advertising, supplies, and the Alien Ambassador program
- Conformity and stereotyping shouldn't be a thing
- This is where BlissPanic comes in
- BlissPanic is about, and for, everyone who has been discriminated against and/or supports differences
Other Ways You Can Help
If you can't donate, that's completely okay! Here are a few ways to help:
- Spread the word. Share this campaign page on social media and tag @BlissPanic on Facebook and @blisspanic_tm on Instagram with the hashtag #beanalien
The Alien Project:
- Share your story of inclusion and/or exclusion.
- With permission, stories will be shared on BlissPanic's social media pages to foster a community of differences.
- Send stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for supporting differences, you're awesome!