ANIMATE-BUILD-CODE for Guide for Busy Teachers! Complete with Lesson and Programs.
The published book, "Animate-Build-Code for the busy teacher" will provide Lessons to get Girls Excited about Technology! Home School- After School, and In School Field Trip STEM Enrichment. Teachers can use cross curricular with their subject and technology. Complete with animations and codes. Compatible with LEGO WEDO® activity kits. Builds upon spatial reasoning skills and graphic design. There will be 15 -18 lessons. Teachers, these lessons are easy and adaptable. All the work is done for you, and followup support will be provided.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE!
- Two Getting Started lessons in Scratch(R) to get yourself and students familiar with basic functions of the Scratch software program
- Guided Lesson Plans -15 lessons using LEGO (R) Wedo Models
- Student handout that has a flowsheet to walk them through the steps to animate, build, and code
- Guidance for setting up classroom activities
- Timeline suggested for age groups skill building levels
- STEM Vocabulary
- Standards of Learning-NGSS-ISTE-ITEEA
- Tips Tricks
- Resources needed (have Lego (R) Wedo around school? try using it by learning animation and code with Scratch (R) extend your grant funding with Scratch free resource.