Child of Bloodborne and XCOM that was raised by Darkest Dungeon.
Alder’s Blood, a fresh take on the tactial genre, which raises the tactical decisions of the player over the mere luck of RNG rolls.
Lead the group of legendary monster slayers in the dark, twisted remnants of civilization. Gear up, scout ahead and hunt throughout putrid forests, forsaken castles, corrupted hamlets and cursed coves. Battle feral monsters and the Darkness itself, the corrupting force of the entire land.
Alder's Blood is a grim, dark and damp turn-based, tactical, strategic, 2D game.
Lead a group of Hunters in a world, where nature have lost her mind and repelled to the civilisation. Use cold steel and trustworthy rifles or guns to fight back.
- no RNG system in the base mechanics; forget all the missed shots fired just 1 meter in front of your enemy;
- Darkness System can surprise you by changing the rules on the game in the middle of the fight;
- Stamina System - fail miserably just by losing your breath during combat;
- Senses System - monsters can hear and SMELL you! Beware of the wind;
- Strategy - a second gameplay layer, where you can research new gear, craft items and prepare for the next encouter;
- Boss fights - track down and face challenging enemies in storyline missions.
Alder's Blood is now LIVE on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/167825245/alders-blood